within the Kitzbüheler Alps
Silence, tension, streams, relaxation, pure nature and then - a catch! Our fishing area stretches along the Spertentaler Ache up to klausen and offers marvelous excitement!
REQUIREMENT and ADDITIONAL FEE, if you are not a member of the Tyrolean Fisheries Association: Membership in the Tyrolean Fisheries Association in order to be allowed to fish in the Tyrolean areas, you must be an active member of the Tyrolean Fisheries Association in accordance with the Tyrolean Fisheries Act. The annual membership for day (= guest) card for fisher is € 25.00
- Servicesfor your holidays at the Kirchberger Hof
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 nights relax time at our double rooms "Alpen Glück Superior"
- Be welcomed with a traditional "Schnapps" at the hotel bar
- ALPEN GLÜCK BREAKFAST BUFFET: a good start to the day with Tyrolean dairy products, warm egg dishes, regional sausages and bacon products, fruits and vegetables, juices, colorful mueslis, delicious butter croissants and much more.
- ALPEN GLÜCK DINNER BUFFET: a fine menu with a delicious meat and fish dish, regional and vegetarian delicacies as well as colorful salads and starters and sweet delights to round off.
- 2, 3, 4, 5 oder 6 x fishing license for the Spertentaler Ache
- Relax within our newly designed GLÜCKS-SPA area with light-flooded indoor pool (12x5 m) with a sunny terrace and a cosy sauna area with Finn sauna, steam bath, infra-red cabin, relax zone and a tea bar
- bath robe during your entire stay
|01.06. - 30.09.2020|
all prices are per person and stay, plus local tax EUR 2.00 per person and night, from 15 years