within the Kitzbüheler Alps
Hiking in Tyrol, Austria, is a beautiful experience! Especially the Kitzbüheler Alps are a famous destination for hikers. The Brixen valley (principal town: Kirchberg) with its southward side valleys is known as one of the most beautiful and varied hiking areas throughout Tyrol. Starting with easy valley hikes up to challenging mountain summit tours up to an altitude of 2450 meters, everyone will find his/her perfect hiking tour in Tyrol!
- Services For your hiking holiday in Austria at the Kirchberger Hof
- Relax time at our double rooms "Alpen Glück Superior"
- In the morning: a „feel-good-breakfast“ with Tyrolean dairy products and warm egg dishes
- NEW in the evening: ALPEN GLÜCK BUFFET in 4 courses with colorful salads and starters
- Tips and information about the hiking area
- 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-day "Sommercard" with bus service
- With the Kitzbüheler Alpen „Sommercard“ you can use 29 lifts of various mountain railways in the region as often as you wish and without additional charge (also several times a day!)
- Relax within our newly designed GLÜCKS-SPA area with light-flooded indoor pool (12x5 m) with a sunny terrace and a cosy sauna area with Finn sauna, steam bath, infra-red cabin, relax zone and a tea bar
- bath robe during your entire stay
|period of time||prices|
|May - October 2019||
price on request
|Surcharge for a single room||€ 20,00 per day|
all prices are to be understood per person and stay, excl. visitor tax € 2,00 per person / night